- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus resting
- Effort: easy
- 175 g strong bread flour
- 1 pinches salt
- 3-4 eggs, (depending on size)
- 300 ml full fat milk
- 1 pinches nutmeg
- lard or dripping
1. Beat together the flour, salt, eggs, milk and nutmeg to form a batter. Leave to rest for at least an hour.
2. Heat a non stick Yorkshire pudding tray with the fat in the oven at 200C/gas 6 till the fat is smoking.
3. Pour in the batter and cook for approx 20-25 minutes until well risen. Serve immediately as an accompaniment to the traditional roast.
Rate This Recipe