- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 vacherin
- 250 g Charlotte potatoes
- 1 shallot, peeled
- 1 sprigs rosemary
- olive oil, for frying
- baby salad leaves
- vinaigrette, (made with 1 part sherry vinegar, 2.5 parts walnut oil and 2.5 parts olive oil)
- handfuls walnuts, crushed
- fresh white truffle, to serve
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water with the shallot and rosemary. Cool slightly and slice into ½ cm rounds.
3. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and fry the potatoes until golden. Transfer to an ovenproof plate/plates.
4. Top each plate with a scoop of vacherin and put under the grill for 30 seconds.
5. Dress the salad leaves with the vinaigrette and crushed walnuts.
6. Shave the truffle over the hot cheese and serve with salad.
Rate This Recipe