- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus overnight draining
- Effort: easy
- 250 g fromage frais
- 1 vanilla pod
- 125 g icing sugar
- 2 tsp double cream
- 50 g strawberries
- 50 g raspberries
- 50 g redcurrants
- 4 English strawberries, for the dried strawberries
For the raspberry coulis:
- 250 g raspberries
- 100 g icing sugar
1. Place the fromage frais in a clean tea-towel and suspend over a bowl overnight in the refrigerator to remove any excess moisture.
2. The next day, slice the vanilla pod lengthways. Scoop out the seeds and mix it into the fromage frais together with the icing sugar and double cream. Chill until serving.
3. Preheat the oven to 150°C/gas 2. Slice the strawberries finely, lay out on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
4. For the raspberry coulis, place the raspberries and icing sugar in a food processor and blend into a puree. Pass through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
5. Serve the vanilla fromage frais with the dried strawberries, raspberries, red currants and raspberrry coulis, garnished with the dried strawberries.
Rate This Recipe