- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes , plus 35 minutes for sauce
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 10 mins for sauce
- Effort: medium
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 24 basil
- 6 sprigs rosemary, tough stalks discarded, leaves finely chopped
- 25 g mint, finely chopped
- 100 g stale breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 4 veal escalopes, about 100g each
- vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
- black pepper
- 2 lemons, sliced
- spaghetti pomodoro
- finely grated parmesan
1. Mix the garlic and herbs in a large bowl with the breadcrumbs. Spread on a large shallow plate.
2. Spread the flour on another large flat plate and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Lightly beat the eggs and pour onto another large plate.
4. First coat the veal with the flour, egg and finally the breadcrumbs, pressing the breadcrumbs well onto the meat.
5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Slip in the veal escalopes and cook for 5-8 minutes on each side until golden. Serve with lemon slices, Spaghetti Pomodoro and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan.
Rate This Recipe