- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp raw powdered cacao
- 2 tbsp agave syrup, or more to taste
- raspberries or blackberries, to serve
1. Melt the coconut oil in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of hot water, then transfer to a blender with the avocado flesh and 1 teaspoon of water and whizz until very smooth.
2. Add the cacao powder and agave syrup or honey and whizz again until completely smooth. Taste and add a little more agave syrup, if required.
3. Put the mousse in a dish for two or, if you prefer, divide the mixture between 2 ramekins. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Serve with raspberries or blackberries.
Like this? See more vegan recipes.
Rate This Recipe