- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g baby potatoes
- sunflower oil, to fry
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4-5 okra, cut into rounds
- 1 packets Tilda Pilau Steamed basmati rice
- handfuls toasted flaked almonds
- handfuls golden sultanas
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- handfuls chopped coriander
1. Wash the baby potatoes and put in a pan covered in cold water. Bring to the boil and then cook for 10-15 minutes until just tender. Drain and cool in cold water for 5 minutes.
2. Now dice the potatoes and pan-fry in oil with the onion for 8-10 minutes stirring every now and then until golden.
3. Stir in the garam masala and garlic, then when the potatoes are golden and the spices are aromatic, add the okra and cook for 1 more minute.
4. Stir in the rice, almonds and sultanas, and after about 3 minutes, when the rice is piping hot, add the natural yogurt.
5. Serve straightaway sprinkled with coriander.
Rate This Recipe