- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 600 ml tomato juice
- 250 ml white wine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Place the shallots, garlic, cucumber, peppers and tomato in a food processor and blend for about 10 seconds until finely chopped, but not puréed.
2. Pour into a bowl and stir in the tomato juice, white wine, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill in the fridge.
3. To serve: pour into shot glasses.
Rate This Recipe