- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 leeks, wahed well and sliced
- 250 g carrots, peeled and cut with a potato peeler into 4cm ribbons
- 150 g brussels sprouts, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry leeks, carrots and sliced brussel sprouts for about 4- 5 minutes until beginning to soften. Add garlic and stir just long enough to heat through. Add crème fraiche and plenty of salt and pepper, or use vegetable stock powder instead. Stir to heat through again. The crème fraiche will make a light sauce.
2. Serve hot, sprinkled with lots of chopped parsley.
Rate This Recipe