- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kg venison fillets, sliced into strips
- 2 red peppers, sliced into strips
- 12 spring onions, shredded
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 2 fat cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3-4 tbsp chopped coriander
- basmati rice, to serve
1. Heat the olive oil in a wok or a large frying pan over a high heat. Cook the venison fillet strips, in batches, for 3-4 minutes. As they brown, scoop them into a warmed bowl.
2. When all the meat is browned, reduce the heat slightly, and add the peppers, spring onions, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until the pepper softens.
3. Stir in the chilli, sesame oil, soy sauce and coriander. Return the venison strips to the wok and continue to cook for a further minute.
4. Serve on warmed plates with basmati rice.
Rate This Recipe