- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 200 g vermicelli noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 100 g milanese salami, sliced
- 100 g pecorino cheese, grated
- 5 eggs, beaten
1. Blanch the broccoli in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
2. Cook the vermicelli in a saucepan of salted boiling water until cooked through. Drain and leave to cool.
3. Heat the oil and garlic in a frying pan for a minute. Turn the heat up high and add half of the cooked vermicelli and spread it out in a layer over the base of the pan.
4. Top the pasta with the broccoli, salami and pecorino and add another layer of vermicelli.
5. Pour the beaten eggs over the top of the vermicelli and cook for 6-8 minutes. Heat a grill and then cook under the hot grill for a further two minutes, or until the egg is golden-brown and lightly set.
6. Turn out onto a plate and serve in slices.
Rate This Recipe