- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus standing and freezing
- Effort: easy
- 300 g raspberries
- 150 g golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsp cassis
- 500 g mascarpone
- 2 balls preserved stem ginger, finely chopped
- 100 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Put the raspberries in a bowl and sprinkle over the sugar and cassis. Set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes until the raspberries have softened and released a lot of their juices and the sugar has dissolved.
2. Mix together the mascarpone, ginger and chocolate then ripple through the raspberry mixture. Spoon into a cling film-lined, straight-sided freezer-proof box and freeze overnight.
3. When ready to serve, ease the ice cream out of the container and slice into thick slabs.
Rate This Recipe