- Serves: 8, as a starter
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the dressing
- 100 g sugar, or more to taste
- 100 ml fish sauce
- 100 ml lemon juice, or lime juice
- 2-3 small chillies, seeds removed, finely sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely grated
For the salad
- 250 g thin or medium rice noodles
- 150 g unsalted peanuts
- 450 g cooked crayfish
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 300 g radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 4 tbsp coriander, leaves and stalks, chopped
1. For the dressing: mix together all the ingredients in a bowl or jug. Taste and add more sugar if you like.
2. For the salad: preheat the grill to medium-hot. Soak the noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 5 minutes until they have softened. Drain thoroughly and rinse in cold water.
3. Toast the peanuts under the hot grill for a few minutes, then rub off the skins in a clean tea towel. Roughly chop the nuts.
4. In a large bowl, toss together the noodles and dressing. Add the crayfish meat, chopped cucumber and sliced radishes. Sprinkle over the toasted peanuts and coriander and serve.
Rate This Recipe