- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 ripe mango, diced
- 1 ripe papaya, seeds removed and diced
- 1/2 watermelon, seeds removed and flesh cut into lozenges
- 3-4 mangosteens, segmented
- 1 handfuls lychees, destoned and quartered
- 1 handfuls rambutans, destoned and quartered
For the dressing
- 20 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 cm square chunk ginger, peeled
- 1 orange, juice only
1. Place the prepared fruit into a large bowl.
2. For the dressing: in a food processor, place the picked mint leaves, sugar and the piece of ginger. Pulse until you have a smooth paste.
3. Add the orange juice and work until you have a smooth dressing. Pour over the fruits and mix gently together. It is now ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe