- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 handfuls Little Gem lettuce
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar and olive oil. Grate in the garlic.
2. Add the mustard, salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
3. Arrange the little gem lettuce leaves in a salad bowl and pour the vinaigrette over. Mix together using your hands and serve.
Rate This Recipe