- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 small tomatoes, on the vine
- 2 tsp thyme, leaves onlyfinely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Maldon sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- olive oil, for drizzling
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Keeping the tomatoes on the vine, divide them into sets of three. Using a sharp knife, make a small incision in each tomato.
2. In a small bowl, combine the thyme, garlic, salt and ground black pepper. Using the blade of a knife, insert a little of this mixture into each slash of the tomatoes.
3. Place the tomatoes in a roasting tray, just big enough to hold all the tomatoes. Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes and roast for 20-30 minutes, until the tomatoes have softened. Serve warm.
Rate This Recipe