- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 2-3 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
- 225 g wholewheat biscuits, crushed
- 110 g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 shots peach schnapps, or to taste
For the filling
- 2 oranges
- 60 ml vodka
- 450 g cream cheese
- 225 g mascarpone
- 2 ripe mango, for the topping
1. Tip the biscuit crumbs into a mixing bowl and stir in the melted butter. Press the mixture over the base of a 20cm loose-bottomed round tin and leave to set in the fridge while you make the filling.
2. Peel and segment the oranges, place the segments in a small bowl and pour over a couple of shots of vodka. Leave on one side to steep for around 20 minutes or so.
3. Beat the cream cheese and mascarpone in a bowl until smooth. Fold in the drained orange segments, and flavour with a little vodka. Pile the mixture over the set biscuit base and smooth over the top.
4. Chill the cheesecake for a couple of hours, until the filling has firmed up. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and cut into wedges.
5. For the topping, peel and roughly dice the mango, place in a blender and blitz until smooth. Strain the puree through a nylon sieve and serve separately with the cheesecake.
Rate This Recipe