- Serves: 8 - 12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus at least 24 hrs freezing
- Effort: easy
- 1 watermelon
- 750 ml vodka
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
1. Using a sharp knife, shave off some of the skin on the bottom of the watermelon so that it can stand firmly.
2. Pour the vodka into a jug and dissolve the sugar into it.
3. Cut a hole in the top of a watermelon and slowly pour the vodka mixture into the top of the watermelon until it has all been absorbed.
4. Freeze for at least 24 hours.
5. Cut into slices with a large, sharp knife or a small saw and serve.
Rate This Recipe