- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 200 g lardons of bacon
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 150 g walnut pieces
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- 50 g parmesan, grated
- small handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- cooked fish, meat or vegetable ravioli, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
This sauce is particularly good with spinach and ricotta ravioli.
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and then gently fry the lardons and onion until they are becoming lightly golden crispy.
2. Stir in the walnuts and fry for a minute before adding the crème fraiche and Parmesan. Cook for a few minutes on a low heat until the cheese has melted, and then stir in the parsley. Season with pepper and serve poured over the cooked ravioli.
Rate This Recipe