- Serves: 12 slices
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 mins proving time
- Effort: easy
- 300 g walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 packets ready made bread dough
1. Make up the bread dough according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Add the walnuts to the dough and knead well for 5 minutes.
3. Form the dough into a smooth, round 'cob' shape and leave to rise for 30 minutes or so, until doubled in size.
4. Set the oven to 220°C/gas 7. Place on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
Rate This Recipe