- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 15 ml Polish honey-flavoured vodka, (Krupnik)
- 15ml of vodka
- 15 ml stem ginger syrup
- 15 ml Drambuie
- 20 ml cider or apple juice
- 1 tbsp single or double cream
- ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
1. Place the Krupnik, vodka, ginger syrup, Drambuie and apple juice in a small pan.
2. Very gently heat together, taking care not to let it boil.
3. Pour the Krupnik mixture into a heatproof glass.
4. Pour the cream over the back of a spoon onto the cocktail, so that it floats on the surface.
5. Sprinkle over cinnamon and serve.
Rate This Recipe