- Serves: 4, as a snack
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 225 g chorizo, sliced
- 225 g plum tomatoes
- 3 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 baby gem lettuce, washed and shredded
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, and fry the chorizo for 1-2 minutes, until lightly browned. Add the tomatoes and sherry and simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the tomatoes have just softened, but still hold their shape.
2. Divide the shredded leaves between 4 serving plates and spoon over the hot chorizo and tomato mixture.
3. Drizzle with the pan juices and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe