- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise, such as Hellmanns Real Mayonnaise
- 500 g new potatoes, cut in half
- 4 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 1 lemon, juice and zest only
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 bunches spring onions, chopped
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- small bunch mint, chopped (optional)
1. In a medium sized pan, bring the new potatoes to the boil adding a little salt. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked, drain and set aside to cool slightly.
2. In a medium to large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, lemon zest and juice, chutney and mango.
3. Add the potatoes to the bowl, stir in well and season.
4. Now add the spring onions, coriander and mint. Mix well and serve.
Rate This Recipe