- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 180 g roasted pistachio nuts, shelled
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 480 g raspberries
- 4 tbsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Roughly chop the pistachios and place them on a large plate. Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
3. Roll the banana halves in the chopped pistachios, making sure they are evenly coated by slightly pressing them into the nuts. Dust with some icing sugar and place on a non-stick baking sheet.
4. Bake the bananas for 4-5 minutes, until just tender and warm.
5. Meanwhile, to make the raspberry coulis, blend half of the raspberries with two tablespoons of honey until smooth. Pass the mixture through a fine sieve to remove the pips.
6. Divide the bananas onto warm plates and drizzle with the rest of the honey.
7. Serve with the remaining raspberries arranged in a neat pyramid on the serving plates and raspberry coulis on the side.
Rate This Recipe