- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 30 g butter
- 1 slice of brioche
- 1 large orange, peeled and segmented
- 8-10 marinated miniature figs
- 1 tbsp of the fig juice
- 1 tbsp whipped cream
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the brioche until golden brown on both sides.
2. In a separate pan add the figs, fig juice and orange segments and warm through for a couple of minutes.
3. Place the fried brioche on a plate and spoon the warm figs and orange over it, finally placing a large tablespoon of whipped cream on top.
Rate This Recipe