- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 100 g shelled pecans
- 500 ml ruby port
- 350 g grape jelly
- 1 tsp lemon curd
- half tsp lemon juice
- 1.3 kg small red and green seedless grapes, picked off their stems
- stilton cheese, (or another blue cheese) shavings
1. Place the pecans in a heavy-based frying pan and dry-fry over medium heat, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine the port and grape jelly in a heavy-based saucepan and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring, until the liquid is smooth, reduced by about a third and thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon.
4. Mix in the lemon curd and lemon juice.
5. Over a low simmer add the cleaned and stemmed grapes, mixing to heat through and coat with the glaze at the same time. The grapes should just be warmed through and not heated to bursting point.
6. Spoon grape mixture into china teacups and top with the Stlton shavings. Sprinkle with toasted pecans and serve
Rate This Recipe