- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 25 g butter
- 300 g mushrooms, (Shimeji, King Oyster and Namiko), chopped into large bite sized pieces
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 sprigs of thyme, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp madeira
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- handful of parsley, chopped
- 150 g crisp lettuce
1. Heat the butter in a large frying pan and add the mushrooms and garlic. Fry over a moderate heat for about 5-7 minutes, until the mushrooms are beginning to soften.
2. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then add the thyme and the Madeira.
3. Fry for a further 2-3 minutes, until the alchohol has evaporated and the mushrooms are tender.
4. Add the marscapone and stir thoroughly. Adjust the seasoning as necessary.
5. Scatter with parsley and serve immediately on a bed of crisp lettuce.
Rate This Recipe