- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 800 g new potatoes, cut in half
- 4 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 400 g can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 120 g light cream cheese, such as Philadelphia Light
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
Tips and Suggestions
Nutritional Information (per portion): Energy 888 kJ / 212 kcal, Protein 7g, Fat 6g, Carbohydrate 35 g
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Combine the potatoes, parsnips, oil, rosemary and a pinch of black pepper in a large roasting tin and toss to coat. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
2. Place onto a serving platter and toss through the artichokes.
3. Whisk together the cream cheese, honey, milk and mustard, stir in the parsley and drizzle over the vegetables. Serve immediately.
Recipe supplied by Philadelphia
Rate This Recipe