- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- mixed salad leaves
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 15 g pancetta, finely diced
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 115 g queen scallops, shelled
- black pepper
For the raspberry, mint and chilli dressing:
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp raspberry purée
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1/2 tsp chopped chillies
- 1/2 tsp tabasco
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar
1. First make the dressing. Mix together the olive oil, raspberries, mint, chillies, tabasco and wine vinegar. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Dress the salad leaves with the raspberry, mint and chilli dressing and add the sweetcorn.
3. Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan. Add the pancetta and garlic and fry stirring for a moment.
4. Add the scallops. Season with salt and freshly milled black pepper. Cook for 30 seconds.
5. Spoon any remaining dressing into the frying pan.
6. Place the scallops onto the leaves and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe