- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: medium
- four 150g balls mozzarella
- 1 avocado, stoned and peeled
- 200 g mixed salad leaves, such as wild rocket, oak leaf and mustard leaves
- 60 g mangetout
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 8 king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 120 g cooked crab meat
- 16 squid rings
- 8 sets of squid tentacles
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 large fresh scallops
For the dressing:
- 5 coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 70 ml olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. To make the dressing, preheat the grill to medium-high, place the coriander seeds in the grill pan and place under the grill for 30 seconds-1 minute, turning, until toasted. Place in a bowl with the lemon juice and olive oil and mix together. Set aside.
3. Slice the mozzarella and avocado and arrange around the sides of a serving plate.
4. Toss the salad leaves with the mangetout in a bowl and arrange in the centre of the serving plate.
5. Place the cherry tomatoes in a roasting pan, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
6. While the tomatoes are roasting, place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat, add the shallots, garlic and chilli and cook for 1-2 minutes, until softened.
7. Add the king prawns and cook for 5 minutes. Add the crabmeat, squid, chopped parsley and the dressing, reserving a little dressing for a garnish. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes, until the prawns are pink and opaque.
8. Meanwhile, place the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a separate frying pan over a high heat. When the pan is red hot, add the scallops and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning once, until caramelized.
9. Drain all of the seafood and scatter over the salad leaves with the roasted cherry tomatoes.
10. Drizzle the reserved dressing over the salad and serve.
Rate This Recipe