- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 slices ciabatta bread, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cranberry jelly
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 x 400 g cooked turkey breasts, <P> </P>
- 2 Little Gem lettuce, shredded, or 1 shredded cos lettuce
- 30 g parmesan, grated
1. Toss the bread with the garlic.
2. Heat half of the oil in a frying pan and fry the bread until crisp and golden.
3. Whisk the cranberry jelly, red wine vinegar and olive oil together until smooth.
4. Carve the turkey and transfer to a salad bowl.
5. Add the lettuce, dressing and croutons and toss well.
6. Scatter over the grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Rate This Recipe