- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp white wine, such as Chardonnay
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar, or Mirin
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 225 g spring onions, chopped
- 2 handfuls of leaves watercress, stalks removed (about 15g)
- 350 ml groundnut oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper
Tips and Suggestions
White wine vinegar can be used if you don't have any rice vinegar.
1. Put the wine, vinegar, mustard and onions in a food processor. Whiz to a paste.
2. Add the watercress leaves and whiz again, scraping down the sides of the goblet several times.
3. Finally, add the oil in a steady stream with the motor running.
4. Season to taste. Add the sugar if the sauce is too tart.
Rate This Recipe