- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 watermelon, cut in 2.5cm cubes
- 250 g feta cheese, cut into 1.25cm dice
- 400 g Niçoise olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 red tomatoes, diced
- 4 yellow tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- 20 mint leaves, roughly torn
- 2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
1. Cut the watermelon into 2.5cm cubes and tip into a bowl.
2. Cut the Feta cheese into 1.5cm dice and add to the bowl.
3. Stir in the olives and tomatoes.
4. Stir in the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss gently together.
5. Divide the salad evenly between four salad plates and garnish with mint leaves. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
Rate This Recipe