- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1/4 watermelon
- 200 g feta cheese
- 5 pieces sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 handfuls basil, leaves only, finely chopped
- white wine vinegar
- olive oil
1. Remove the skin from the watermelon and cut the flesh into square pieces. (Keep the pips in if you like, for a nice crunch.)
2. Cut the feta into chunks, sized similarly to the watermelon chunks, and put into a bowl with the watermelon.
3. Finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes and add to the bowl. Stir in the basil.
4. To serve, drizzle over a little vinegar and a generous glug of olive oil and season with a pinch of sea salt.
Rate This Recipe