- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 watermelon
- 1 litres chilled water
- 2 limes, juice
- honey, to taste
- ice cubes, to serve
1. Peel the watermelon, cut the flesh into chunks and discard any seeds.
2. Tip the chunks into a large bowl - pour over the chilled water and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Spoon the mixture into a large sieve set over a bowl. Using a wooden spoon, gently push the fruit through the sieve to extract all the liquid.
4. Stir in the lime juice and sweeten with honey to taste.
5. Pour into a jug, add a generous handful of ice cubes and stir to mix. Serve in tumblers.
Rate This Recipe