- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 limes, juice only
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 guava fruits, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 15 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- 1 iceberg lettuce, shredded, plus extra lettuce leaves, to serve
- 1 heads radicchio, shredded
- 1 bunches radishes, thinly sliced
- 20 pitted black olives, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow peppers, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- about 100 ml salad cream
- ½ lettuce, leaves separated into cups, to serve (optional)
1. Whisk the lime juice with the olive oil in a small bowl, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Combine all the other ingredients, except the salad cream and extra lettuce leaves, in a large bowl. Pour over some of the lime dressing and toss, adding more dressing as needed.
3. Add enough salad cream to coat all the ingredients and mix well before serving, in lettuce leaf cups if you like.
Rate This Recipe