- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 65 g white chocolate
- 60 g butter
- 2 small eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 g caster sugar
- 30 g flour
- 15 g desiccated coconut
For the moulds:
- 30 g butter, melted`
- 20 g desiccated coconut, oasted
- 1/2 mango, finely diced, to serve
1. Melt the white chocolate and butter together in a bowl.
2. Whisk the whole eggs, egg yolks and sugar together until the mixture leaves a ribbon trail. Stir into the chocolate and butter mixture.
3. Add the flour and desiccated coconut and leave to set.
4. Brush 4 ramekins with a little melted butter, and then dust with the toasted coconut.
5. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Fill the mould with the fondant mix and cook for just over six minutes. Leave the fondants to rest for 1 minute, and then turn out and serve over the diced mango.
Rate This Recipe