- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Effort: medium
For the puddings
- 3 eggs
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 75 g caster sugar
- 75 g white chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 2 nuggets preserved stem ginger
For the cream
- 125 ml crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp stem ginger syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Lightly butter a 6 hole muffin pan or 6 small ramekin dishes.
2. Beat the eggs, flour and caster sugar together.
1. Place the chocolate and butter together in a bowl and set over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth and glossy.
2. Fold into the egg mixture until thoroughly combined.
3. Roughly chop the stem ginger and stir into the mixture.
4. Fill the prepared moulds and sink a square of dark chocolate into the centre of each one.
5. Cook for 10-12 minutes, until just firm around the edges.
6. To make the ginger cream, whip the crème fraîche and reserved stem ginger syrup together.
7. To serve, turn the puddings out and drizzle generously with the ginger cream.
Rate This Recipe