- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 35 minutes plus cooling and chilling
- Effort: medium
- 200 ml full-fat milk
- 170 g white chocolate, broken in small pieces
- 5 sheets of sheets leaf gelatine, soaked in cold water
- 100 ml maple syrup
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 punnets of blueberries
- fresh fruit compôte
- fruit coulis
- candied orange peel
- white chocolate and star anise sauce
1. Bring the milk almost to the boil. Remove from the heat. Add the gelatine and stir until dissolved.
2. Put the white chocolate and the maple syrup in a stainless steel bowl. Pour the milk over the chocolate and add the vanilla. Stir well to mix. Leave the parfait mixture to cool at room temperature.
3. Whip the cream to soft peaks and fold it into the parfait mixture.
4. Place eight 10cm cooking rings on a baking tray. Using a piping bag, fill the rings half full. Add a layer of blueberries then the remainder of the parfait mix. Chill for at least 2-3 hours.
5. Place the parfaits on serving plates and remove the rings. Decorate with fresh fruit compote, fruit coulis, candied orange peel and White Chocolate and Star Anise Sauce.
Rate This Recipe