- Serves: Makes 550ml
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g icing sugar
- 100 ml water
- 1 tbsp Pernod, r other anise liqueur
- 4-5 star anise, broken
- 250 g white chocolate, broken in small pieces
- 125 ml whipping cream
1. Put the sugar, water, Pernod and star anise pods in a saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from the hob and stop stirring. After approximately 3 minutes, add the white chocolate, stirring until melted.
3. Slowly add the cream and mix well. Allow to cool.
4. Pour through a sieve to remove the star anise pods.
Rate This Recipe