- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus at least an hr chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 250 g small pack digestive biscuits, gingernuts or chocolate digestives
- 100 g butter, or margarine, melted
- 200 g white chocolate, melted in a large heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water
- 500 g 2 packs ricotta cheese
- fresh soft, seasonal fruits, to decorate e.g. raspberries, redcurrants, blueberries etc
1. Place the biscuits in the Braun Jug Chopper and process to crumbs then pour in the butter and process in short bursts to mix through.
2. Tip into a loose-bottomed 18cm or 20cm springform tin and press down with your fingers until you have a smoothish, evenly thick base. Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
3. Add the ricotta to the melted white chocolate and beat using the Braun Steel Shaft Blender until creamy. Spoon over the biscuit base and smooth the top then replace in the fridge until set, about an hour.
Rate This Recipe