- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 325 g white chocolate
- 100 g caster sugar
- 50 g water
- 180 g icing sugar, sieved
1. Chop the chocolate into evenly small pieces and place into a glass bowl.
2. Sit the bowl over a pan of very hot water making sure that the bowl is not touching the water.
3. Leave the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile in a separate saucepan, place the caster sugar and water until all the sugar is dissolved.
5. Remove the bowl of melted chocolate from the pan and pour the syrup into the chocolate and mix well.
6. Gradually add the icing sugar, mixing well.
7. Place the chocolate paste into a polythene food bag, press flat and leave for 12 hours to cool and set.
8. Break off the required amount of paste and knead in the hands for 2 minutes until soft, smooth and pliable. Over mixing the paste will cause it to become grainy and lumpy.
9. Use the paste to model Easter bonnets as desired.
Rate This Recipe