- Serves: makes approx 18 truffles
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: medium
- 75 ml double cream, heated to almost boiling point
- 1 vanilla pods, scraped out into the cream
- 100 g white chocolate, melted in a bowl above a pan of simmering water
- 50 g hazelnuts, finely crushed
- 1 tbsp espresso coffee, cooled
1. Scrape the vanilla pod into the saucepan and add the cream and simmer to almost boiling point.
2. Add the hot vanilla cream into the melted white chocolate, mixing well. 2. Mix in the nuts and set aside to cool and harden. 3. When nearly firm, roll into balls and roll in coffee. Harden in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Rate This Recipe