- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 10 minutes chilling
- Effort: easy
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 100 g digestive biscuits
- 300 g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 tbsp blackcurrant cordial
- 500 g mascarpone
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g white chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Melt the butter in a small pan over a medium heat. Turn off the heat and set aside.
2. Place the biscuits into a strong plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin to make fine crumbs. Tip into the pan with the melted butter and mix well to combine.
3. Divide the biscuit mixture between 6 large ramekins (about 1cm layer of biscuit in each) or 12 shot glasses, pressing down well. Allow to chill for 10 minutes in the fridge to set.
4. Place a handful of strawberries in a bowl and pour over the blackberry cordial. Set aside.
5. Combine the mascarpone, icing sugar, vanilla extract, the rest of the strawberries and the white chocolate. Spoon on top of the biscuit bases, levelling off the surfaces.
6. Spoon the strawberries and blackberry cordial on top and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe