- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 ml double cream
- 2 vanilla pods
- 450 g white chocolate, broken into small chunks
- strawberries, hulled
- 1 mango, cubed
- lychees, peeled
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
1. Pour the double cream into a saucepan. Slice open the vanilla pods lengthways, scrape out the seeds and add to the cream.
2. Bring the cream to a simmer. Add the white chocolate and cook, stirring, over a low heat until the chocolate melts.
3. Transfer the white chocolate vanilla fondue to a fondue pot. Serve with the strawberries, mango, lychees and pineapple for dipping.
Rate This Recipe