- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus setting
- Effort: easy
- 3 leaves of gelatine
- 300 ml dry white wine
- 150 ml water
- 110 g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
1. Cover the gelatine leaves with cold water and leave to soften for 5 minutes.
2. While they are soaking, put the wine in a pan with the water, sugar and vanilla pod. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously until the sugar has dissolved. Draw off the heat as soon as the first bubbles appear.
3. Squeeze the excess water out of the gelatine leaves and stir them into the hot wine syrup until they have completely dissolved.
4. Carefully divide the jelly mixture between 4-6 glasses or individual moulds, transfer to the refrigerator and leave for several hours to set.
Rate This Recipe