- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1-2 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
- 150 g dried figs, chopped
- 30 ml grappa
- 250 g digestive biscuits, coarsely crushed
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 150 g golden syrup
1. Line an 18cm shallow flan tin with cling film, leaving extra cling film hanging over the sides.
2. Soak the chopped figs in the grappa and set aside.
3. Melt both types of chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the broken biscuits and figs.
5. Spoon the mixture into the tin. Level the surface by pressing it down, then leave to cool.
6. Put the tin in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set.
7. To serve, turn out the cake and peel off the cling film. Cut the cake into slices and tuck in!
Rate This Recipe