- Serves: 2 as a starter
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g young broccoli
- 100 g wild asparagus
- dashes of olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp crushed green peppercorns
- 10 niçoise olives
- squeeze lemon juice
- 50 g fontina cheese, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp Japanese panko breadcrumbs, with honey, toasted
1. Blanch the broccoli and asparagus for a few minutes (or until tender) in a large pan of boiling salted water. Do not refresh in iced water.
2. Arrange the blanched vegetables on a plate.
3. In a pan gently heat the olive oil, garlic and crushed green peppercorns. After 1-2 minutes, add the olives and lemon juice.
4. Lay the slices of cheese over the vegetables and dress the salad with the warm olive oil. Scatter over the toasted crumbs and serve.
Rate This Recipe