- Serves: 1-2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 25 g butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 handfuls wild garlic, chopped
Tips and Suggestions
If you can't obtain wild garlic shoots you can substitute snipped fresh chives.
1. Heat a non-stick omelette or frying pan. Add the butter.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix until just broken up.
3. Stir quickly into the hot pan and cook until beginning to set.
4. Sprinkle on the chopped garlic shoots, fold over, then turn onto a plate and serve straightaway with Butteries.
Rate This Recipe