- Serves: Makes 18-24
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 small baguette
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
For the mushrooms:
- 60 g butter
- 125 g fresh wild mixed mushrooms, diced
- 1 small shallot, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- black pepper
1. To make the crostini, cut a small baguette into slices at an angle, 5cm thick, dribble with olive oil and bake in an oven on 180°C/gas 4 until golden brown. Rub each slice with the whole clove of garlic and keep them warm.
2. For the topping, fry the butter in a frying pan, add the shallot and garlic and leave to sweat for a few minutes, then add the mushrooms. Cook them until they have released all of their juices, then fold in the parsley and stir until combined. Add seasoning to taste.
3. Top the crostini with the mushroom mixture and serve.
Rate This Recipe