- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g fresh linguini pasta
- 150 g fresh dried porcini
- 100 g chanterelle mushrooms
- 100 g trompettes
- 100 g oyster mushrooms
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 medium-hot red chillies, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- large handful flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 50 g parmesan shavings
- salt and black pepper
1. Place the linguini in a big pan of salted boiling water and cook until 'al dente' - it should still have a slight bite. While the pasta is cooking, prepare the mushrooms.
2. Clean, but don't wash the mushrooms, and thickly slice. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the chilli, garlic and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes, until softened. Scatter over the parsley.
3. Tip in the drained pasta, season with salt and pepper and squeeze over the lemon juice
4. Transfer the pasta onto a large plate and finish with plenty of Parmesan cheese shavings - serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe